How to play Fianna_Mercenaries

Moderator: Модераторы Mercenaries

How to play Fianna_Mercenaries

Post Number:#1  Postby Gwynbleidd » 26 Jul 2013, 11:21

Fianna Mercenaries
About Modification
Mercenaries - this is a modification of Mount and Blade: Warband.
Now you can create a permamnent character, choose his skills the way you want, earn gold, and get achievements for killing other palyers and participating in battles.
And for your earned gold you can buy any armour or weapons.
Downloading mod
Only mod Fianna Mercenaries : Download
The game + mod's : Mount & Blade: Warband [1.173] (2010) PC | RePack by TRiOLD

Instalation
If you have downloaded our RePack, it already has this mod in it (at this moment it's a 1.038 version, don't forget to update the mod).
During an instalation proccess, the proccess of registering personal key will be activated (Fianna MB Key),
also library vcerdist_x86 2013 will be downloaded. In the same RePack there is a crack. But...if you download our mod separately and the game was downloaded from another place, this is what you will need:

Your Fianna MB Key - this is a unique key attached to your account. It allows you to play on our mods Fianna Mercenaries and Nord Invasion.
At the following address you will find fianna_mb_key_register.exe and vcredist_x86 2013 and a description on what to do with it.
If during a proccess of registration and instalation you will come across any problems - write here.

If you downloaded a mod separately, mod instalator will offer you the right folder for instalation - Modules folder.
Registration on Site
If you haven't done this yet, it is about time-rigester on site. Without registration on the site, it is impssible to register a mod account.
All your earned money will be "attached" to your accout on the forum.
Account Registration
To start playing you need to create an accout on the page of the mod itself (Fianna Mercinaries).
Game Launch
You must launch the game you through mod launcher. Mod Fianna Mercenaries is autamatically selected in the launcher menu.
Creating a character in the game
While you are in the game(if you haven't created a character before) you will need to create your character. Click "play online", "create"
enter "character name" you must write the exact name of the charachter that is created on mod page, and with which you plan to join the server and play.
Facial features of a character are created once. Later, if you wish to change the look or the name of a character you can just click "change".

Important If you are a member of a clan, you must add a clan tag to your chosen character (For example: Ulf_Gwynbleidd. Where Ulf - is a clan tag, and Gwynbleidd - is a character nickname).
Game
Click "Multiplayer", find our public server, click "Join a game". After the map has loaded, choose on which side you want to play
(you can either choose a Lord Redstone's fraction or Lord Greenwood's).

Important For you to earn money and for statistics to be saved, you must play for Mercenary
Update

- To upgrade, run autoupdater (Run as Administrator).
Code: Select all
...\Mount&Blade - Warband\Modules\Fianna_Mercenaries\Bin\MbUpdater.exe

- Click Update
- Close launcher
- Wait for update
- Сlose autoupdater
- Re-open launcher
- Click Play to start the game
Use our server TeamSpeak3 [ts.fianna.ru] and get a bonus!

For translation special thank Tiger-Tiger
M&B Status:
Reputation point: 435

Re: How to play Fianna_Mercenaries

Post Number:#2  Postby Gwynbleidd » 31 Mar 2015, 17:32

Updated Guide
ImageImage
Пиратка

Лицензия

M&B Status:
Reputation point: 435

Post Number:#3  Postby Inno§ » 09 Nov 2015, 17:49

Thanks for having a post in english! If you make it more organised for foreigners, more may join!

Cheers
Ή ταν ή επί τάς!
  • Inno§
    Крестьянин
    Clans:
      Not involved in the clans.
M&B Status:
Reputation point: 19

Post Number:#4  Postby mircea » 29 May 2016, 21:32

Hello!
Can you help me, please?
I already created an account, got my key, then created my character on site, created character in game (with the same name).... but, whenever I enter a server it says in the bottom-left side something like this: „Updating player profile... Character with that name is not registered..Your stats won`t be ...”
I can play online just fine, I make my mod to start as Admin, I used the key provided with the account.
I have the 1.168 version.
What`s wrong?
Thanks in advance!
  • Рандомная аватара. Подставляется автоматически при отсутствии установленной пользователем аватары. Рекомендуется менять на свою в Центре пользователя.
  • mircea
    Крестьянин
    Clans:
M&B Status:
Reputation point: 0

Post Number:#5  Postby nobody » 29 May 2016, 21:42

mircea wrote:Character with that name is not registered..

mercenaries.php?q=character
fianna_mb_key.php
Please check your key, activate again and go to the game at what some other character (no matter, think of any).
If that dont decide issue, ask K700 on PM.
M&B Status:
Reputation point: 98

Post Number:#6  Postby mircea » 30 May 2016, 01:28

Actually, I think I will reinstall it. During the installation it never asked me for key, only after installation I copied the registration key file for Fianna, and entered the key. And as far as I recall, I didn`t use the repack installer, I think I used a patch to bring it to 1.168.
I followed older instructions from youtube, at that time.

By the way, your suggestion didn`t work. Thanks, anyway. i`ll keep you in touch.
  • Рандомная аватара. Подставляется автоматически при отсутствии установленной пользователем аватары. Рекомендуется менять на свою в Центре пользователя.
  • mircea
    Крестьянин
    Clans:
M&B Status:

Post Number:#7  Postby mircea » 31 May 2016, 10:47

Ok, so i reinstalled, and the problem persists only in Fianna Nord Invasion. It seems that I can only join maps and fight, without being able to change my gear. And my stats don`t change. I think I will contact k700.

Posted after 47 minutes 18 seconds:
Everything is okay now. I haven`t created character for every mod, separately. Sorry for bugging you. Have a nice day.
  • mircea
    Крестьянин
    Clans:
M&B Status:

Post Number:#8  Postby TheDangerZ » 07 Feb 2017, 21:34

Hello, I have a problem, when i press ''Update'' on Mercenaries Launcher, it doesn't work, so I need go on ''Force Update'', when it starts, after analyzing, I need to download 1Gb update. After downloading it says that it can't update my client. I don't know how to fix this, can someone please help me.
  • TheDangerZ
    Рядовой
    Clans:
M&B Status:

Post Number:#9  Postby K700 » 07 Feb 2017, 21:37

force update and close Fianna_Mercenaries_launher
Писать только по поводу доната, аренды серверов, рекламы, сотрудничества, найденных багов, проблем с регистрацией ID. Ну или телочкам, желающим переспать. Не занимаюсь администрированием серверов, разбанами, жалобами, набором админов, не ставлю значки в тс.
Find more details and items in the profil of the user

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
2 pcs.
M&B Status:
Reputation point: 156

Post Number:#10  Postby OtamanUA » 07 Feb 2017, 21:42

TheDangerZ, Click here, and download mod. Old version can remove, maybe it will help you.
Døyr fe, døyr frender - Гибнут стада,друзья умирают.
Døyr sjølv det sama - Смертен и ты сам
Eg veit et som aldreg døyr - Но я знаю одно, что никогда не умирает
dom om daudan kvar - Вечная слава погибших

M&B Status:

Next

Return to Fianna Mercenaries