Can't buy items from shop

Moderator: Модераторы Mercenaries

Can't buy items from shop

Post Number:#1  Postby haythem09 » 09 Apr 2014, 02:37

Hello, whenever I try to buy an item from the marketplace, it does nothing. I hover my mouse over the item, and click "Show", but it does nothing. I have tried multiple browsers and it does the same thing.

/

Russian Google translate Attempt: Здравствуйте, когда бы ни я пытаться к выбирать "шоу" на пункт, это делает ничего. я иметь проверенный множественный браузер, и это делает так же вещь. извините для плохой русский. Google переводить сосет.

Picture/картинка: Image

When clicked/когда нажал: Image
  • Рандомная аватара. Подставляется автоматически при отсутствии установленной пользователем аватары. Рекомендуется менять на свою в Центре пользователя.
  • haythem09
    Clans:
      Not involved in the clans.
M&B Status:
Reputation point: 0

Have you create a mercenaries character? Do you have enough money to buy an item? Please make a screenshot of the top of your mercenaries page.
M&B Status:
Reputation point: 23

you have no money to buy this weapon
M&B Status:
Reputation point: 32

! Gwynbleidd wrote:
Updating in progress.
ImageImage
Пиратка

Лицензия

M&B Status:
Reputation point: 435

[mod=Versus"]Please try ctrl+F5 on the page and then try to clear browser cash. If nothing changes inform us.[/mod]
M&B Status:
Reputation point: 23

Nothing has changed. Also I have more than enough money to buy these items, as you can see by the fact the money symbol on the right is gold, not red. My skill is also high enough, but even so, to "Show" an item, I shouldn't need to have anything.

Also to those who think I may have not made a character, I have. And I don't think you can even access the Marketplace without making one. My character is registered, and I have tested to work in-game.
  • Рандомная аватара. Подставляется автоматически при отсутствии установленной пользователем аватары. Рекомендуется менять на свою в Центре пользователя.
  • haythem09
    Clans:
M&B Status:

I have fixed an error. try again, it should work
Писать только по поводу доната, аренды серверов, рекламы, сотрудничества, найденных багов, проблем с регистрацией ID. Ну или телочкам, желающим переспать. Не занимаюсь администрированием серверов, разбанами, жалобами, набором админов, не ставлю значки в тс.
Find more details and items in the profil of the user

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
2 pcs.
M&B Status:
Reputation point: 156

K700 wrote:I have fixed an error. try again, it should work

If I could +rep you, I would. Thanks for fixing my problem quickly and simply, and also fixing an error that could also prevent others from buying things.
  • haythem09
    Clans:
M&B Status:

Return to Fianna Mercenaries